Matchmaking events - How do they work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
Register via the Register button.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
5) Matchmaking Event
How to initiate an on-site Meeting?
1. Find out who the participants are and the opportunities in the Marketplace
2. Send messages to the other participants
3. Check the profiles of the participants
4. Request meetings
5. You can choose the time slot that best suits your needs
6. You can cancel, reschedule or accept the meeting
7. You can check the agenda with your arranged meetings
8. Day of the event